How much do online fitness plans cost?


Born Fitness Coaching has one rule: Don't promote Born Fitness coaching.


Since the beginning of training people via the internet, it has been the foundation of my approach. This is because if I am doing my job properly, then I don’t need to promote.


That's what I've done over 10 years. My site offers online coaching. There has been a wait list for 6 years. I have been blessed to meet some remarkable friends and to be able to assist with body transformations and behavioral changes.


You might wonder if you are breaking your own rules by writing about it now.


Yes, I broke my rule. However, it was only because I needed clarity and transparency. Many people are asking me "How much does online fitness coaching cost?" and I have to give them a straight answer. Honesty is important in business.


If you are unable to look someone in the eyes and tell them what things are, there is no reason for you to be having a conversation about EXCHANGING MONEY.

Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Control Health Control Health Control Health Control Health Control Health Control Health Control Health Control Health Control Health Control Health Control Health Control Health Control Health Control Health


I spend a lot time talking about "bethe change." To me it means being a catalyst. It's about sparking change that helps you make improvements, find your purpose, and push past what you think you can achieve to create the life you want.


This can occur in many ways but it is sometimes necessary to ask for help.


Not just because I am helping to create change, it doesn't necessarily mean others can't either.


That is exactly what happened during a coaching conference.


Break the mould of secrecy

It's clear that most people involved in online fitness do not share their prices. There are many reasons but marketing is the most important.


Charles sat down waiting for the question he wanted to ask, as I explained my program to him.


What is the smallest amount I can afford?


He was shocked when I told him the price and was immediately disappointed.


"Sh8t man. Are you serious?


"Yes, I am," I answered. "Why, then what's wrong?"


Charles then began telling me:


"I was concerned that you might be too expensive for me so I gave you call. I've already signed up to another program, but yours is even more expensive."


Charles was upset because despite sitting on the waiting list and setting up a free consultation call with me, he believed that I would not be too expensive. This is not the first time that I have heard this feedback.


Our prices weren't publicized by our team because we didn’t want money to be a determinant. We needed focused people who were willing to work hard to achieve their goals.


What is the truth? Each year, we strive to provide more assistance and lower prices for online coaching. We partner with top-level nutritionists and trainers to ensure the best possible programs. We don't want our biases to impact what the client needs. I have a system to make sure that we are client-centered.


I don’t want my health to depend on who has more money. That would be a barrier. This may seem counterintuitive, especially in a society that values everything directly according to its price. Yes, it's necessary to run a business. Yes, it is important to value my time.


I also have to be mindful of the amount people are willing to spend on their own health.


That is why I am constantly trying to keep costs low and improve the experience. Fitness should be affordable. I don’t want anyone to think that being in great shape is something only the wealthy can afford. So I'm trying to give people more access and the best fitness coaching.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How much does an online fitness plan cost?

The Born Physical Fitness Overview.

What are lip-closure exercises and how do they work?