How much does an online fitness plan cost?


Born Fitness Coaching: The first rule is that you don't promote Born Fitness Coaches.


Since the day I started training people on-line, it's been the core of my work. For one simple reason: if my job is done correctly, then I don’t have to promote.


It's what my life has been like for over ten years. My site offers online coaching. I've been on a waitinglist for over 6 years. I've made many amazing friends, and have been honored to aid in body transformations.


This is why you might wonder: Are you not breaking your own rule by writing now about this?


Yes, I am violating my rule. But that is only because it was necessary to clarify the situation and bring transparency. Many people wonder "How much is online training?". They deserve an honest answer. Honesty is important especially in business.


If you cannot look someone in their eyes and tell them how things work, you don't have any reason to start a conversation about changing money.


I spend a lot talking about "be a change." For me, that means being a catalyst. You are able to spark change, make improvements, discover your will and push yourself beyond what you think possible. This is how you create the life of your dreams.


This can happen in many different ways. However, sometimes you will need help from others.


My contribution to creating change does not mean I can't influence others.


This is exactly the kind of thing that happened in a coaching call.


Break the chain of secrecy

Online fitness is a niche where most people don't want to share their prices. There are many factors, but the majority of them have to do marketing.


Charles sat at his desk waiting to hear the one question that he was most interested in as I described my program.


What tiny fortune will I need?


When I told my friend our price, he was shocked immediately and disappointed.


"Sh8t! Man. Are you serious?


"Yes, indeed." I replied. "Why is that so?"


Charles began to tell my story:


"I knew you would be beyond my budget so I called. I signed up for a different program but it was more expensive than yours.


Charles was frustrated that even though he set up a consultation call and sat down on the waiting lists, he still assumed I would be too pricey. This isn't the first time this feedback has been given to me.


Our team didn't publish our prices as we didn't want to make money a determinant. We sought focused people who would work hard for their results.


But what is the truth? Our goal is to keep our online coaching prices low and provide more support. We have partnered with top trainers and nutritionists in order to ensure that our programs are of the highest quality and optimized for results. We don’t want my biases or opinions to affect what clients need, so I have a system in place to ensure that clients are always at the center of everything.


I don’t want the wealthiest person to determine my health. I don't want this to be a problem. This is counterintuitive in a society in which the price of something directly affects its value. Yes, it is important to run a company. It is also important that we value our time.


However, I need to appreciate the money people spend to improve their health.


It is why I strive to keep prices low and improve the overall experience. Fitness should be affordable. I don't want anyone feeling like being in top shape is something that only the rich can do. I do my best to ensure that everyone has access to the best training available.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are lip-closure exercises and how do they work?

The Born Physical Fitness Overview.