What are the costs of online fitness programs?


Born Fitness coaching is based on the first rule.


Since I started training people online, it's been a staple of my method. Simply because I know I do my job correctly, I don’t need promote.


It's something I have done for more 10 years. Online coaching is available through my site. I have been on the waiting list for this service for six years. I have had the privilege to make amazing friends and be honored to assist in health improvement, body transformations, and behavioral change.


So you might be wondering: Why are you writing about this right now, when you could be breaking your own rules?


Yes, my rule is being broken, but I need to be clear and transparent. Many people have the right to know the price of online fitness coaching. Honesty is crucial, especially in the business world.


If you can't look into someone's eyes and tell them the way things are done, you have no reason to be having a conversation ABOUT EXCHANGING MONIES IN THE FIRST PLACE.


I spend a lot on "be the changer" and being a catalyst. Invoking something that inspires you to make positive changes, find your voice, and push the limits of what you thought was possible.


This can take place in many ways. Sometimes, however, you need to get help from others.


This doesn't mean I can't help others create change.

Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights Lose Weights


This is exactly how it happened many years ago during a coaching session.


Break the spell of secrecy

You can see that online fitness does not allow people to share their prices. There are many possible reasons, but marketing is the main reason.


Charles sat waiting for the one question he truly wanted to know, while I shared details about my program with him.


What are the minimum costs?


He was shocked to hear our price, and immediately dissatisfied.


"Sh8t, Man. Are you serious?


"Yes, that's me," I replied. "Why, what's so wrong?"


Charles began to speak to me.


"I didn't think you would be within my budget, so I called. I already signed up with another program, but that one is more expensive than yours.


Charles was disappointed that he did not set up a free consultation call after he put himself on the waitinglist. He assumed that I would prove too costly. This wasn't my first experience with this feedback.


Our prices were not publicized because we did not want money to be a determinant. We wanted people who are focused and willing to put in the effort to get their results.


The truth is? Every year, we aim to be the most affordable online coach and offer more support and access. We work closely with nutritionists, trainers, and top-notch coaches to ensure that the programs deliver results. We don't want my biases impacting what the client requires, so I have an approach that is client-centered.


I don’t believe that health should be determined by how much money someone has. This is not something I want to make a barrier. This could seem counterintuitive given that the price is a direct indicator of the value of an item. Yes, we must run a business. Also, time is valuable.


But, I also need the ability to value the amount of money that people spend on health.


So I do my best to keep the price down while still improving the experience. Fitness should not be prohibitively expensive. I don’t think anyone should feel that being in excellent shape is something reserved for the elite. I'm trying my best to provide more people with the best fitness coaching.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How much does an online fitness plan cost?

The Born Physical Fitness Overview.

What are lip-closure exercises and how do they work?