What is the cost of online fitness plans?


Born Fitness Coaching's first rule is to not promote Born Fitness Coaching.


Since I began training people online, this has been my mainstay. It is simple: If I do my job well, I don't need promotion.


This is what I have done for over 10 years. My website has an option for online coaching. I have had a waiting list of about 6 years. I have made some amazing friends and been honored to help with body transformations, behavioral changes, and health improvements.


Hence, you may be asking: Is it not a violation of your own rules to write about this now?


Yes, I do break my rule. But I did it because I wanted to make the world clearer and provide transparency. Many people want to know how much online fitness coaching costs. Honesty is essential, especially when it comes to business.

Increase Health Increase Health Increase Health Increase Health Increase Health Increase Health Increase Health Increase Health Increase Health Increase Health Increase Health Increase Health Increase Health Increase Health Increase Health Increase Health Increase Health Increase Health Increase Health Increase Health Increase Health Increase Health Increase Health Increase Health Increase Health Increase Health Increase Health Increase Health Increase Health Increase Health Increase Health Increase Health Increase Health Increase Health Increase Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health Result Health


If you can't look at someone in the eye and tell them how things are done, then there is no reason to have a conversation about exchanging money in the first place.


My mantra is "be the Change." It means to be a catalyst. You can spark something that will allow you to make changes, find your will, push beyond what you believe is possible, and create the life that you desire.


You may need to seek out help from others.


It doesn't matter if I help create change, but it doesn't mean that others can't make a difference in my life.


This is exactly what happened on a coaching call many years ago.


Break the seal of secrecy

Most people who do online fitness won't reveal their prices. There are many reasons for this, but most of them have to do with marketing.


Charles sat patiently waiting for me to share the details of my program.


How much do I have to spend?


He was stunned when I explained our price to him and immediately became disappointed.


"Sh8t, man. Are you serious?


"Yes, I am," I replied. "Why, what's the problem?"


Charles began to tell me the following:


"I thought you were out of my price range so I called you. I have already signed up for another program, but it is much more expensive than yours."


Charles was annoyed that he had sat on the wait list and scheduled a consultation call for free, but he thought I would be too costly. This was not the first time I heard such feedback.


We didn't want money as a determinant so our team had not published our prices. We were looking for focused people who are willing to work hard and be motivated by their results.


The truth is that? We strive to offer the best online coaching at affordable prices while still providing support and access. To ensure that our programs produce results, we work with nutritionists and trainers of the highest caliber. My biases shouldn't influence the client's needs so I have a system that ensures a client-centered approach.


I don't want my health to be determined solely by who has the highest wealth. This should not be a barrier. In a society where value is directly related to price, this might seem counterintuitive. Yes, it is necessary to manage a business. We must also value our time.


However, I must also value the money people spend on their health.


This is why I work hard to keep the prices down and improve the experience. Fitness should be accessible to all. I don't believe that being in good shape should be considered a luxury reserved for the wealthy. So I am doing my best to make it easier for people to get the best possible fitness coaching.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How much does an online fitness plan cost?

What are lip-closure exercises and how do they work?

The Born Physical Fitness Overview.